CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND BOARD
Contract, Full Time
S$4500 - S$7000
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
Our policy, statistics and research functions play a vital role in influencing CPF policies and operations. You can help the Board extract value from data assets for effective business decisions and policy making. If you enjoy working with data to discover trends and patterns underlying them, this area is for you.
- Develop, test and maintain the data infrastructure, the data ingestion pipeline, data store and data processing on-premise and cloud.
- Design, build, deploy and manage end-to-end data pipelines for batch and stream processing that can adequately handle the needs of a rapidly growing data-driven organisation.
- Responsible for the building of scalable and reliable ETL processes for the ingestion and integration of large, structured and unstructured data from variety of data sources on-premises and on the cloud platforms.
- Implement and execute data security and data quality measurements to ensure compliance to data security and data governance policies
- Implement analytic tools, analytic applications and user self-service portal for data scientists and business users.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience as a data engineer on data lake.
- Experience with cloud computing environment and familiar with government commercial cloud.
- Experience working with big data ecosystems, Hadoop & Spark architecture and building data-intensive applications and pipelines.
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers, and setting up, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Apache and Tomcat application servers.
- Exposure or working knowledge on scripts and DevOps tools, container services, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Position will be on a 2-year contract
Seniority of the role will commensurate with experiences and skills.
Closing on 10 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company