VALIDUS INVESTMENT HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$6500
Founded in 2015 to address the unmet financing needs of SMEs, Validus is today the largest online lending marketplace in Singapore with a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.
An award-winning Fintech, Validus uses data analytics and AI to provide growth financing to SMEs via funds from HNWIs and institutional investors. Backed by global VCs, our mission is to drive financial inclusion for SMEs through technology, data and industry collaboration.
As with the SMEs we serve, we may be small but together we are a mighty force! Our success is dependent on what each of us does, how we do it, and our belief that we can always do better. We’re building a strong team of passionate, capable individuals who are committed to making Validus the best online lending marketplace in the region.
· Be part of data engineering team
· Work closely with functional team to implement data projects for data parsing, data ingestion, data lake, and data services in Python (and associated frameworks)
· Manage and maintain multiple databases, such as MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
· Deliver high quality code and documentation
· Support ad hoc data analysis and processing with scripting
· Responsible for detailed project clarifications for stakeholders
· Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years’ experience with Python, especially for data related projects
· Familiar with popular databases, such as MySQL and MongoDB
· Cloud experience, ideally AWS services, such as EC2, S3, Glue, Athena, Lambda, etc.
· Good documentation skills, such as design document, flowchart, and testing document
· Git experience for proper code management and team coordination
· Experience with CI/CD pipeline and dockerized projects
· Knowledge in API design and data schema design
· Exposure to big data and streaming data frameworks, such as HADOOP, Spark, and Kafka
· Able to work with pressure, especially for supporting production activities
· Able to communicate both in business and technical languages
· Very good inter-personal and collaboration skills
Closing on 29 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company