Data Science Engineer
HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$6000
Haier is the number one brand of Major Appliances in the world with 9.7 percent of global market share. Headquartered in Qingdao, Haier has over 80,000 employees across 30 countries in the world.
Haier Singapore is one of the holding companies under Haier Group. As the integrated regional centre, Haier Singapore is the main platform to provide procurement, trading, R&D and big data supports to over 80 countries in Asia, Europe, Africa and North America markets.
Haier Group has exceeded US$29 billion in revenue and Haier Singapore has achieved the revenue of US$1.9 billion in 2016.
As the continuous demands from global businesses, we are looking for experienced Data Science Engineer to join our global big data team.
Based in Singapore, you will be part of the global big data team and responsible for the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting of Haier’s overseas business systems, including:
- Work closely with data scientists, analysts and internal and external users to deliver satisfying data products.
- Provide ETL solution including significant integrations with tier one bank core systems and between complex business platforms.
- Support Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Provide internal training on various planning frameworks developed by Data Science Engineers.
The ideal candidates we are looking for should be seasoned Data Science Professionals with:
- Degree in computer science or its equivalent
- With minimum 3 years of experience in Data Science Engineering and object-oriented development within a commercial environment.
- Wide experience across databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), ETL (TALEND, Kettle, Datastage, Informatica, Sqoop) and Business Intelligence tools.
- Experienced in large scale data warehouse build and support, Oracle, SQL Server, Oracle ExaData, Teradata architecture and design, logical and physical data modelling, forward engineering to XSD, XSLT for XML messaging.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP, Python, Business Object, Bex Analyzer, ABAP, BAPI, BSP, Java, analytics report.
- Team player with good people skills, able to work with people at all levels.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Closing on 13 May 2021orview more job listings from this company