Data Science Lead
JIRNEXU PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$16000
A well-funded consumer financial technology firm HQ in Malaysia is seeking a Data Science Lead to be based in Singapore or KL. The Data Scientist Lead will lead and expand the data science function in the firm and help to gain useful insight out of their existing data gold mine.
This role will require responsibilities such as hiring and managing a lean data science team, planning projects, be hands-on in building analytics models and production / deployment. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. If you’re also able to align our data products with our business goals, we’d love to meet you.
- Building and manage a team of data scientists
- Lead data mining and collection procedures Ensure data quality and integrity Interpret and analyze data problems, turning business problems into data insights
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects particularly within credit scoring and modelling
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Test performance of data-driven products
- Visualize data and create reports
- Experiment with new models and techniques
- Has in-depth knowledge and expertise in the process of converting an unstructured problem to useful and actionable insights using data science/analytics.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist, with 5 - 8 years experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to distill complex business problems, solutionize and turn them into measurable, actionable and optimizable outcomes.
- Have experience in building, maintaining and evaluating Credit Scoring models in a production (real time and offline) environment.
- Design and build scalable systems
- Experience building a team from scratch with a strategic vision on how the firm can be even more data driven.
- Have done production in real time and offline
- Strong in the common data science tongues (R, Python, Scala, …), with deep expertise in common data science tools/package (sklearn, mllib, tensorflow, torch, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience building a team from scratch with a strategic vision.
- Good Stakeholder management skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, with a bias to action
- Masters Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
Closing on 20 May 2021orview more job listings from this company