Data Scientist #SGUP
AXA INSURANCE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Insurance
Contract, Full Time, Internship/Traineeship
S$2500 - S$2800
The position contributes to strengthening data science expertise of AXA Singapore as one of the main local market players and within the dynamic environment of a worldwide leading insurance group.
In a competitive market like Singapore, it is essential for insurers to ensure an effective marketing and pricing strategy. Big data topics such as modeling of customers purchasing and lapse behaviors, segmentation of our distribution channels, fraud detection etc., are one of the many topics which will help AXA gain a competitive edge and maintain its position of leader insurer in Singapore.
1. Usage of Data science to deliver improvements in business process and products in AXA.
2. Understanding business units and help to deliver data science projects.
3. Roll out of data science projects with industrialization in mind.
4. Monitor results and uplift.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1. Usage of data science and data skills expertise to business units.
2. Enabling business units to solve data science problems. Problem framing, Data preparation, Model building, Model deployment, Model management, and predictions consumption.
3. Collaborating with other Data scienctist and contributing in the Data Science knowledge by doing POCs.
* Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good presentation, communication and inter-personal skills
* Team player
* Solid project management skills due to large number of parties involved
Eligibility Criteria for SGUP-EA:
All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead.Technical Skills and Competencies:
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company