Deputy Manager Finance
GLOBAL SCP MEDICAL SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
S$4000 - S$6000
• Support the Senior Finance Manager/Finance Manager in overseeing the Company’s account by ensuring the accounting records are recorded timely and accurately
• Support the Senior Finance Manager/Finance Manager in treasury activities like banking, cash flow management and fx hedging activities.
• Checking the works of the accountant and financial assistants to ensure records are entered into systems correctly, payments are prepared to the right vendor and with proper approvals.
• Ensure month end processes are processed timely and accurately (Inventory closing, tally of sub-ledger to General Ledger).
• In charge of General Ledger module and ensure that monthly entries are recorded completely, accurately and timely monthly for closing of accounts.
• Preparing of monthly management reports.
• Preparing of monthly bank reconciliation and balance sheets schedules. To follow up on outstanding matters reflecting in the bank reconciliation and balance sheets schedule.
• Preparing and liaising with bank for hedging of forward contracts for purchase in foreign currencies.
• Involve in financial projects of the company (Change of ERP systems, automation of financial reports etc)
• Ensuring that internal controls are adhere, identifying weakness in internal control and implementing new processes & procedures to improve internal control.
• Ensuring the Singapore statutory accounting and financial management are in compliance to the local regulations.
• Ongoing liaison with auditors to ensure that the statutory reports are reported timely and in compliance with local reporting standards.
• Working closely with the Operation team to ensure that they have completed all jobs for month end closing.
• Any other adhoc finance matters
Work Experience & Qualification
• University graduate with degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Qualified accountant with ACCA, CIMA, Singapore CPA or equivalent qualification.
• Eight years or above of relevant experience in a similar role.
• Good exposure to accounting systems or ERP system, prior experience in Dynamics AX, Global Procurement Office would be an advantage.
• Proficient in analysing financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
• Possess proven ability to set-up and/or oversee all financial and operational controls and metrics.
• Implement stable cash flow management, forecasting and treasury policies and procedures.
• Experience in managing cash flow, working capital, taxes, transfer pricing, risk management and insurances, budget, and general accounting.
• Conversant with the local regulatory environment related to the business including any finance, accounting, and tax requirements and advise senior management the business implication of any regulatory requirement.
• Provide counsel to the Finance Director concerning local regulations.
• Strong interpersonal and management skills; able to communicate clearly with upper management and internal contacts.
• Possess proven ability to build and lead a team.
• Ability to tackle additional duties and challenges as the Company continues to grow rapidly.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with the English & Mandarin speaking associates)
• Be a natural multi-task person who has a positive and proactive attitude in problem solving.
• Passionate and energized, take initiatives and integrity are key requisites to this management position.
• Willing to lead the start-up Global entity and Treasury & Risk Management functions. Be able to hands-on and support the growing organisation.
• Willing to work effectively in a team.
• Able and willing to openly share ideas, communicate effectively and meaningfully contribute.
• Possess and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to achieving goals and delivering optimal results.
• Strategic in approach to solving problems; possess the ability to understand situations on a larger scale, but also possess the ability to manage details.
Closing on 17 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company