Director - Sales Manager
BUREAU VAN DIJK ELECTRONIC PUBLISHING PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology, Professional Services, Sales / Retail
Permanent, Full Time
S$12000 - S$20000
The Role / Responsibilities:
· Responsible for Sales and Relationship Management by geography, major account or product set.
· Responsible for directing the sales of products and services (such as: software, research, data services and professional services) for corporate clients and financial institutions.
· Manage team of sales professionals by periodically reviewing account coverage and developing new clients.
· Set direction and policies for sales activities and executes these plans.
· In partnership with other senior sales staff, identify business opportunities for new product development through market and client exposure.
· Work with marketing and product strategy teams to drive sales initiatives.
· Assist Finance in developing strategic corporate plans by forecasting multi-year revenue and expenditures for area of responsibility.
Drive continuous service improvement with ultimate goal of revenue production and retention.
· Bachelors’ degree in finance, economics or related area required; graduate/second-level degree (e.g. Master's/MBA) degree preferred.
· 5+ years experience in sales management roles within a global data and software vendor with a successful track record in quota attainment, preferably selling solutions to businesses and public sector entities in the Indian sub-continent markets.
· Significant experience in managing multiple sales professionals.
· Understanding of quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the corporate environment.
· Experience with corporate credit risk processes is highly preferred.
· Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach.
· Ability to influence key decision makers.
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
· Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
· Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Closing on 24 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company