Director of Customer Care
TTMFS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$13000 - S$20000
Thunes' mission is to help businesses and their customers around the world participate in the global economy by providing them fast and affordable cross-border payments. We interconnect banks, payment service providers, mobile wallet operators, money transfer operators and platforms to unlock opportunities for businesses and individuals alike.
By providing unparalleled emerging market coverage and smarter transfer solutions for cross border payments, we enable financial inclusivity for those who need it the most.
We act as a trusted, neutral aggregator in a deeply fragmented industry. We offer end-to-end payments solutions to tackle the speed, cost-efficiency and accessibility challenges for emerging markets:
- Business payments
- Remittance processing
- Mass payouts
- Virtual accounts / invoice payments
Context Of The Role
The Head of Customer Care is vital to our long-term growth plans. This role will focus on ensuring our customers are receiving massive value from our services.
This senior role will own driving success for our relationship with customers, responsible for onboarding, outcomes and retention. New customer onboarding is critical for future growth building the shortest path to value for our business and our customers to realise ROI.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Drive Customer Success outcomes and measure effectiveness by defining the customer onboarding process, creating efficient and rapid onboarding
- Set the overall strategic plan and framework for the onboarding of customers, streamlining the process to drive customer onboarding outcomes
- Actively define and drive the criteria for prioritization of onboarding pay-in partners
- Develop company-wide customer success motion onboarding processes, between Compliance, Marketing, Sales, Product and Technology to identify opportunities and risks of onboarding and retention
- Lead the Customer Support function to continue to meet demand of growing partner base as the business scale up and growth needs
- Manage end to end our outsourced resource partner in the Philippines, ensure efficiency in SLAs, relationship and service optimisation
- Address escalated bottlenecks with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Create cadence for review across the business functions; compliance, legal, sales and technology to foster collaboration within the team and across the lifecycle
- Measure effectiveness of customer onboarding by designing, executing and tracking onboarding metrics
- Define each point in the customer onboarding journey and identify opportunities and solutions for continuous improvement
- Align with finance and the management team on key metrics and objectives
What we are looking for
- Graduate from a reputable university, MBA preferred
Essential Experience & Requirements
- 7- 10 years’ experience having worked in a similar role in a high growth, complex matrix environment
- Proven ability to lead stakeholders that are globally distributed across cultures and functions to drive results
- Must possess a can-do, solutions focused approach with a high level of energy and ability to keep abreast of our pace to get things done quickly and at a high standard.
- Self-driven and proactive in nature to navigate priorities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills dealing with highly complex deliverables
- Demonstrated operational skills that will drive company efficiencies, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication and planning
- Proven ability to able to address escalated issues with speed and urgency
- Strong planning skills, the ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
- Strong balance of both strategic planning and active hands on approach is a must. This will be a hands-on role that translates into deep involvement of execution
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a passion for driving results. Possessing the ability to use information / data and various metrics to develop an informed business and customer solutions
- Strong communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English
- Tech savvy
Sound like you? Apply now!
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company