Director/Senior Manager/Manager (Corporate Services)
METHODIST PRESCHOOL SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Banking and Finance, Human Resources
S$1 - S$1
Supported by a small team of Admin and Finance staff, the Director/Senior Manager/Manager (Corporate Services) will assist the GM to plan, develop, direct, and coordinate the policies and processes associated with MPSPL’s Finance, HR and administrative matters, and OD initiatives/programmes, ensuring legal compliance and MPSPL’s sustainability and growth, in the areas described below.
- create, manage and regularly evaluate MPSPL’s finance and human resources strategies to ensure continued relevance and alignment with the MPSPL strategic direction
- formulate, monitor and evaluate appropriate KRAs and KPIs for Finance, HR and administrative functions
- oversee the preparation of all financial reporting and ensuring timely management reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- oversee processes and practices in areas of Finance (set up strategic priorities across short, medium and long terms to align to KPIs, review internal controls and corporate governance for the company), HR (establish talent management, training, professional development, and performance management), and administration (analyse trends and new technologies) to ensure legal compliance and the adoption of best practices recommended by regulatory bodies for continued competitiveness
- assume management responsibility for the functions of the Finance, HR and administration teams combine with (4)
- develop and drive the organisation development (OD) efforts to derive effective change management for the transformation of MPSPL to achieve a culture of continual learning and innovation.
- Supervise the team in the operations aspects of financial systems, administration management and HR development, as well as in areas of regulatory compliance and audit, taxation and grant application.
- Degree in Finance/ Business Administration from an established tertiary institution.
- Minimum 10 years and above or equivalent of relevant experience in Finance related-field, of which 5 years and above should be in a managerial role.
- Good operational knowledge of work-related Acts, regulations or legislations.
- Good knowledge of trends and best HR practices.
- Good supervisory and people management skills and be able to interact at all levels. Able to lead a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Able to work well independently and under tight timelines
- Good mastery of verbal and written communication skills, especially in proposal writing and presentation
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current and expected salary - remuneration would depend on the experience of the applicant
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
Closing on 21 May 2021orview more job listings from this company