Domain Architect – Wholesale Banking Payments
OPTIMUM SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Banking and Finance
S$9000 - S$12000
Optimum Solutions (Registration Number: 199700895N)is Singapore's leading Information Technology , Consulting and Professional Services company with Competence in Digital Transformation, Automation, Robotics, Cloud, Big Data, Analytics and Emerging technologies projects. Optimum has been successfully delivering IT projects since 1997 and has been a key IT service provider to clients delivering Software Design, Development, Engineering and IT Transformation Projects.
Role: Domain Architect – Wholesale Banking Payments
Primary skills : Wholesale banking architects - FX, corporate channels and cash management / Payments
Technical Skills & Experience:
· At least 5 years of experience in banking technology
· At least 3 years’ experience in Architecture in a large multi-technological environment
· Deep experience delivering mission critical, enterprise scale IT solutions in a heterogeneous technology environment, both in-house built and 3rd party vendor products
· Experience in actual systems development work, with prior coding (e.g. Java, C++, Cobol, RPG, Python), functional specifications using modelling technics (e.g. UML, ERD, ORM, OCL) and technical specifications and systems development and testing experience
· Have in-depth experience in deployment architecture with a view on functional disposition, state management, concurrency, coupling, cohesion, performance and high availability.
· Familiarity with best practice methodologies and tools for the entire solution lifecycle from ideation to requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and operations
· An understanding of all domains of Enterprise Architecture, including the business, data, application, infrastructure and security domains
· Familiarity with one or more formal Architecture frameworks / methodologies (TOGAF, Zachman, BIAN, etc.)
· Practical experience in data modelling, object modelling, design patterns and Enterprise Architecture tool or other software modelling tools.
· Familiarity with heterogeneous technology platforms such as CICS, AS400, Unix/Linux, Windows
Functional Expertise Required:
· At least 5 years’ international, domestic RTGS, batch and instant payment scheme systems analysis, design, development and integration experience within regional or global transaction banking, within legacy and modernised technology landscape.
Closing on 13 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company