Driver (Class 4)
Logistics / Supply Chain
S$2000 - S$2500
- To deliver all designated processed linens to clients as directed by store personnel.
- To receive and report any feedback from clients to supervisor immediately.
- Ensure that all linens are received by the appropriate personnel and all delivery orders are duly signed.
- Ensure that all linen stock and materials are collected on schedule.
- Dispose off scrap linens when required.
- Collect adhoc new linen (including counting when needed) or soiled linen from clients, and inform supervisor of adhoc collection.
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained and report any malfunction. This will include the maintenance of the appearance of vehicles.
- Carry out cleaning of all vehicles weekly as directed by supervisor.
- Demonstrate customer orientation through conduct in the premises of all clients
- Adhoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must have Class 4 driving license
- Physically fit to carry out job functions
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Rotating off-days (including Sunday/PH)
- Shifts may commence early (5/6am)
- Need to wear uniform and safety shoes
Closing on 11 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company