CYCLECT HOLDINGS PTE LTD
S$4000 - S$5000
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct and oversee electrical projects at construction sites, resolve issues and ensure work is completed according to contract specifications.
- Conduct testing and maintenance works on electrical systems, including final inspections prior to job completion.
- Incorporate electrical elements, determine specifications and prepare blueprints with designers.
- Direct daily activities, answer questions about power needs, contract specifications and electrical codes and guide workers throughout the construction process.
- Resolve issues related to electric systems that arise during construction.
- To estimate labour and material cost, conduct manpower and timeline forecast during the construction planning phase.
- Manage construction schedules by working closely with planners and contractors to ensure project milestones are completed on time, to avoid delays and maintain project profitability.
- Manage teams of electrical contractors and subcontractors and oversee testing of electrical systems throughout the construction process.
- To check contractors’ work that they have adhered to local electrical codes, contract specification, safe operation of all devices and accurate power delivery.
- Candidate possesses at least a Diploma qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of related working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company