CYCLECT HOLDINGS PTE LTD
Repair and Maintenance
S$1200 - S$1500
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical systems.
- Maintain high voltage equipment (66kV to 400V) and low voltage equipment.
- To service oil-immersed winding transformers, variable frequency drives (VFD) and soft-starters (SS).
- Carry out maintenance works on the battery monitoring system (BMS) and air conditioning units.
- Provide on-call remedial maintenance service and repair works.
- NITEC Certification or equivalent with 3 years of experience in electrical equipment maintenance in industrial / process plants.
- Possess troubleshooting skill in electrical system and experience in the water and wastewater treatment plants.
Closing on 15 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company