AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Information Technology
S$10000 - S$14500
Role Title: Engineer (Full Time)
Job Grade: 4.3
Line Manager: Engineer Chapter Lead
Your Team’s Mission
The Data Digital and Transaction Banking teams’ mission is to provide a world class Digital bank for corporate and Institutional clients, delivering a superior customer experience across Cash Management, Foreign Exchange, Trade Finance and Lending products.
The team is responsible for:
- The build and run of a digital omnichannel platform comprising of a unified security, registration and user experience with supporting partner integration services and widgets
- The build and run of payment, reporting, commercial card and security self-service application capability on top of the platform
- Supporting the integration of partners into the platform
What might a 'day in the life' look like?
The Institutional Omnichannel platform has become a key convergence platform, bringing together a multitude of customer product offerings into a seamless customer experience. As business units seek to redefine the user experience of their products, the demand for the platform has skyrocketed.
Therefore, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a seasoned lead Java/Full-stack engineer to work collaboratively with the ANZ Institutional business in a fast-paced environment to deliver optimal customer outcomes and values.
Who are you?
- A seasoned technologist – I have experience working in complex environments developing significant components of a digital solution using industry best practices
- A team player – I know we only win if we all win. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our purpose
- A collaboration champion – I champion collaboration and builds the expertise, capabilities and engagement of team members that are embedded across multiple squads
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – I am comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers
- Continuous improvement junkie – I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to my own and other’s growth – I strive to stretch and grow myself and others by identifying my own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
What will you bring to this role?
- Strong development experience with Java 8+, Springboot
- Strong experience with microservices architectures and APIs
- Strong experience with iterative delivery using Scrum, Kanban or SAFe
- Strong experience in devOps principles and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with SQL database persistence frameworks JPA, Hibernate
- Experience automating functional and non-functional tests with testing frameworks such as CucumberJS, RestAssured, WebdriverIO, Jmeter
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, think creatively with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge and collaborate well within a team
- Time management, organisational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
The following skills/experiences are highly regarded:
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. GCP, AWS)
- Experience to Docker and Kubernetes platforms (e.g. Openshift, EKS,GKE)
- Enterprise platform experience with a high volume of transactions/users
- Experience with Typescript, Node.js, MongoDB and Redis
- Grasp of security best-practices
- Performance testing and tuning
This is a Full-time, Permanent opportunity based in Singapore.
For additional information on the level of mastery and experience required for each role please click here. Additional information on these roles, along with general information on our Engineer opportunities and selection approach please visit Max page.
As recruitment continues in the current environment, it is important that we do not risk the delivery of the critical operations. To support this, the impact of internal movements must be carefully considered.
Please see the COVID-19 talent mobility principles here, and should you wish to apply for this role, please ensure you have discussed this with your current People Leader.
This is a Full-time, Permanent opportunity available at job grade 4.3 based in Singapore.
Further general information on our NWOW opportunities and selection approach is available on Max and www.anz.com/careers
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company