AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$15000
- Be part of the Finance Systems, Data and Innovation Team
- Work in collaborative and inclusive teams to build innovative solutions
- Reports to the Technical Specialist
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time position
As an Engineer, you will design, build, test and support applications and/or underlying infrastructure. You will work closely with squad members to ensure outcomes meet customer expectations, and build capability in your squad. You will bring knowledge or deep expertise on a specific topic supporting FSDI capabilities in Data ETL, T-SQL, SSRS reporting, C# services, UI applications, and/or Automation.
A key element of this role is driving the engineering agenda, ensuring delivery of best practice end-to-end engineering respecting ANZ architecture standards. You will challenge inefficient engineering/solution development practice in ANZ and influence change in your field to drive better business outcomes.
In the role you will implement smart and relevant engineering/solution development to drive E2E application delivery and support while linking in to the wider FSDI roadmap supporting data, analytics and automation.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Experience in Data management (data mapping, modelling)
- Proven Experience/exposure with several data processing platforms:T-SQL (required and proficient, SQL server 2016 or higher is preferred)
ETL with SSIS (required and proficient), BIML (nice to have)
C#, services, REST API (required)
Cloud platforms, AWS (some experience preferred)
Reporting with SSRS, etc. (some experience preferred)
BI with QlikView/Sense (some experience preferred)
- Ability and willingness to adapt and learn third-party vendor tools is required
- Automation experience or exposure in Powershell
- Experience with Agile ways of working or scrum
- Innovation and problem solving skills
- A culture of contribution to deliver solutions that maximise utility, reuse and scalability and align with others
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in the use of Jira, Confluence and Git
- Hands-on knowledge and proficiency in using tools to manage projects effectively (Bitbucket/Git/GitHub, Teamcity, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006921.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company