ZICOM HOLDINGS PRIVATE LIMITED
S$5000 - S$9000
- Lead Infor LN ERP team in support of business processes: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Issue to Complete, Record to Report, Sustain and Retain.
- Program management of all ERP-related projects.
- Project manage and guide local or offshore resources in delivering ERP solutions comprising new customization, maintenance projects and module implementations while ensuring compliance to IT standard SDLC processes and company quality management processes.
- Review and approve or undertake ERP solutioning:
- Facilitate/engage with ERP users to understand business
- Analyse, architect and design the ERP solution
- Configure ERP functionality
- Generate functional design specifications for offshore
- Conduct Integration testing, regression testing and performance
testing (where applicable)
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing by ERP users
- Cutover to production and handover to support team
- Provide direct support for urgent ERP cases to local/remote end users with regards to functional and technical issues in Infor ERP LN.
- Monitor helpdesk tickets pertaining to ERP so as to ensure timely resolution of incidents and service requests within policy-defined SLA. Ensure proactive and thorough communication with users, updating them with activities and resolution.
- Schedule regular calls with off-site ERP team and onsite IS team to coordinate projects and review status of helpdesk tickets.
- Pro-actively consult with offsite team to:
- address potential technical risks and issues
- plan ERP upgrades and feature packs released by Infor.
- Discuss with Business Unit heads to switch on standard functionality, explore new products and procedures to support business initiatives.
- Facilitate/Provide local/remote training for end users on all modules of ERP.
- Provide training to local IT infrastructure team on ERP administrative tasks.
- Degree / Master in Information Technology (software) or equivalent.
- Extensive hands-on experience in ERP functional consultancy (manufacturing, planning, procurement and logistics) and IT System Development Life Cycle processes (requirements, functional specifications, IT testing etc)
- Program and project management experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with attention to details and good organization skills
- Work location - Woodlands and Tuas
Closing on 18 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company