ESG, LuW Business Analyst
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Risk Management
Permanent, Full Time
S$6500 - S$13000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· SCB’s vision is to be the world’s most sustainable and responsible bank. We’re committed to sustainable social and economic development through our business, operations and communities.
· This is an opportunity to join a fun, high performing team and influence the Client Coverage strategy for ESG – including new and exciting ESG Risk and Sustainable Finance solutions.
· Being involved in the development and procurement of strategic, large-scale ESG initiatives across Client Coverage, focussing on functional architecture and operating model design.
· To participate I and deliver high level solution design options, covering activities such as:
- Requirement gathering
- Current versus target state analysis
- Process flow definition
- Features and acceptance criteria definition
· Enable Strategic Goals owners to make investment/trade off decisioning and value prioritization
· Flesh out ESG scope and add detail to roadmap definition
· Working with Vendors to design and place digit capability within the organization
The successful candidate will work with various stakeholders across the network, to prioritise and implement ideas which build on our 3 ESG pillars:
· Sustainable Finance - Impact Finance, Climate Change, Infra, Commerce
· Responsible Company - People, Conduct, Environment
· Inclusive Communities - Community Engagement
This is an opportunity to play a critical role across the Business (front line), Risk (second line) and Technology & Innovation partners, in contributing to the end-to-end ESG Business Architecture. The successful candidate should:
· Prepare and run requirement gathering sessions
· Interpret and translate requirements into a ESG vision
· Provide design expertise for the Lining up the Work process for new and existing ESG capabilities
· Liaise with stakeholder to understand capacity required to deliver the high-level solution option(s)
· Ensure a smooth transition of demand from Lining up the Work to the Doing the Work teams
· Establish strong relationships & communication channels across each of the stakeholder areas
People and Talent
· Be part of the “Lining up the Work” deliverables for ESG initiatives
· Enable Strategic Goal Managers to articulate key risks and issues across design
· Support Product Management to champion, and represent ESG goals and delivery at various appropriate governance forums
Regulatory & Business Conduct
· Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
· Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
· Lead the ESG team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
· Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
· Client Coverage COO Management Team
· Client Coverage Management Team
· Client Coverage Product Management
· ESG Product Owner & Feature Owners
· Technology & Innovation
· Environmental & Social Risk Management (ESRM) Team
· Sustainable Finance COE
· ESG Strategy
· Enterprise Risk Management Reputational Risk Team
Our Ideal Candidate
· 3 Years’ Experience
· ESG Investing Certification/EFFAS is a plus
· Prior experience and expertise in ESG, Green/Sustainable Products, OECD Requirements, Capital Relief, UN ESG Goals
· Experience working in an agile change delivery environment
· Experience in defining strategic roadmaps, and demonstrable experience in influencing priority
· The ability to illicit and document Epics, User Stories and acceptance criteria
· Knowledge of industry trends, regulations and technology across Sustainable Finance and Reputation Risk
· A good understanding of how environmental concerns relate to material business risks and opportunities
· Knowledge of IFC performance Standards is a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Closing on 06 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company