Event Company - Finance Manager
CHAB PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$4500
Who we are
We are in the business of ideas. We create experiences that connect brands to the people who matter most to them. We specialise in crafting bespoke, unique and emotionally impactful projects for our clients in South-East Asia and Europe.
Chab Events is a turnkey corporate event management, experiential marketing and video production company based in Singapore and Paris. We work across a large range of industries including healthcare, insurance, banking, luxury and food & beverage.
What we do
Internal Events: From Dinner & Dances to shareholder meetings and team building, we pride ourselves as experts in this field. We plan and execute multiple events for companies seeking to foster their company spirit.
External Events: Our clients come to us when they are in need of flexing their creative muscles. We specialise in gala dinners, experiential marketing, luxury launches, PR campaigns and pop-up concepts that captivate the targeted audience.
Travel: From the logistics to the execution, we have an experienced team who handles the clients’ needs for events outside of Singapore.
- Handle full sets of accounts (AR/AP/GL)
- Responsible for audit matters
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Handle payroll in a timely manner
- Handle Employees’ and Company’s tax reporting. (GST, Corporate Tax submission, IR8A & IR21)
- Monitor cash flow
- Prepare account reconciliations, verifying receipts and payment details with transaction documents
- Liaise with company secretary on filing matters
- Other Adhoc admin duties
- Analysis and interpretation of financial and business data
- Timely submission of weekly and monthly financial reports to Management
- Conducting sensitivity analysis and endorsing sound financial recommendations to Management
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Strategic management accounting and consolidation of the company and its subsidiaries
- Studying available government grants opportunities and their implementations
- Supervise & train the finance team members
- Determine a list of the supplier by category
- Maintain a supplier database
- Contribute to the early stages of ERP implementation project
- Proficient in XERO accounting system
- Degree or Professional Certification such as CPA/ ACCA
- Strong knowledge in accounting and statutory regulations
- Three to five years of finance/ accounting experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast pace and multicultural startup environment
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible and Innovative
- Focus to deliver and multitasking
- Clear Communication with stakeholders of diverse backgrounds and roles
- Business partnering
Closing on 07 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company