Executive, Business Analyst (1 Year Contract)
NTUC INCOME INSURANCE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$4500
As part of the Business Excellence’s Centre of Excellence in Business Analysts, the candidate is responsible for executing projects with new capabilities and creating a differentiated customer experience.
This position supports business users in Product Launches, Life & Health Operational Initiatives, Core Functions Improvements, Regulatory Business & IT initiatives that are aligned to the company’s objectives. It also entails providing business support on system-related work activities to all stakeholders.
The person plays a supporting role in the end-to-end process of user requirements solicitation & documentation, writing test plan & conduct user acceptance testing, creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business. He/she acts as a liaison and link between management and information technology system to ensure business requirements are translated and transformed to meet and satisfied customers’ needs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review Product specification and work related materials, analyse systems gaps and business processes
- Work with users to prepare & document business requirements, conduct walkthrough, review and sign off on the user requirements
- Able to formulate test scenarios and test plans; conduct user acceptance testing, update test results with proper documentation
- Provide regular reporting on the progress of business requirement process & User Acceptance testing, also to assist in areas requiring co-ordination with other key stakeholders/departments on any user requirements clarifications/decisions
- Proven analytical background in problem identification, provide perspective of system behaviour & design, assist in user’s dispute resolution, if any. Possess strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Self-managing, Strong Analytical, Good Critical/Logical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent communication and listening skill and dispute resolution skills at the assignment level
- Provide management communication on operational updates
- Handle projects exploring new capabilities to manage and transform operations through process improvement and automation/digitalisation
- Perform data analytics to gain new insight into customer behavior and optimisation of existing business processes to deliver a better customers’ experience
- Improve efficiencies and setting up SOPs of Key Performance Indicator Management reporting and Operational reports generation.
- Conducts training to operational users on any new deployment.
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Information Systems
- Savvy in the application of latest technology
- Proactive, resourceful and able to engage stakeholders from different business domains.
- Exposure to Tableau is a value added advantage
- 1 to 2 years working experience in Insurance Industry, either in operations or IT aspect and/or 2 to 3 years working experience in delivering user acceptance testing and business requirement gatherings
Other competencies and traits:
- Ability to work with partners across the organization to define the end-state of our customers
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Business Analysis skill in delivery business requirement process
- Project management skill in executing and managing user acceptance testing and planning
Closing on 13 May 2021orview more job listings from this company