Executive, Corporate Communications
KINGSMEN CREATIVES LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$2500 - S$3500
Kingsmen is a leading communication design and production group focused on creating unique unparalleled experiences. Established in 1976, the Group has a network of 21 offices and full-service facilities serving global clients in Exhibitions & Thematic, Retail & Corporate Interiors, Research & Design, Alternative Marketing and Location Based Entertainment.
We are looking for a talented storyteller to further strengthen Kingsmen’s branding efforts globally. This role provides communication support for the Group across its keys markets.
In this role, you will provide support for all internal and external communications activities for Kingsmen. From planning to execution and administrative duties, this role is vital in ensuring key messages and consistent content are distributed through various channels within the Group. This role offers a well-rounded experience in multiple areas of corporate communications and gives good insight into the function of communications in a globally recognised organisation.
A Day in the Life
- Together with the Manager of Corporate Communications, manage branding and publicity for Kingsmen.
- Develop and produce corporate communications collaterals including but not limited to newsletters, Annual Report, EDMs, press releases, web content, presentation slides etc.
- Manage onsite branding content & signage within Kingsmen HQ
- Curate multimedia content (e.g., animation, video clips, etc) for social media and website.
- Plan, coordinate and execute internal and external corporate events, working closely with multiple departments and regional teams.
- Manage and coordinate other stakeholder visits.
- Contribute and assist with Kingsmen’s CSR efforts
- Support external communication branding initiatives.
Who we are looking for
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, English or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience is a bonus
- Excellent writing and grammar skills with a strong attention to detail, and appreciation for clever one-liners
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver projects concurrently and under tight deadlines
- Exuberant personality; one who is a dynamic team player - meticulous and independent
Salary will commensurate with candidate's working experience and qualifications.
Closing on 14 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company