Executive, Data Centre Admin Support
STT APDC PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Real Estate / Property Management
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$3000
Member of the DC Admin Support (DCAS) team in performing office administration duties to ensure the that Singapore DCAS aligns well and smoothly as a reference model to SEA DCAS.
- Manage the DCAS Sharepoint (eg. creation of folders, managing of access rights, maintaining and uploading files/documents)
- Carry out full admin functions as Document Custodian of SG DCO documents (eg. MSA, Work Orders, Audit Certifications)
- Provide admin support and maintain Controlled Documents (eg. DCO SOPs, Policies, Forms), DCO contracts, signed NDAs, PDPAs, etc and the Documents Library (eg. Singapore/International Publications, Codes and Practices)
- Provide admin support during audit periods, certifications, etc
- Minutes taking during the DCAS meetings and follow-up on admin functions, etc
- Provide admin and logistics support to corporate, festive and teambonding events as well as emergency respond drills, pandemic plans, etc
- Complies with Procurement Policy and SOPs for all stages of purchasing procedures with timely and accurate entries in systems, as well as verifying and obtaining approvals of invoices for settlement by Finance, including updates of Purchase Orders/Asset listings, good receipts and other trackers, etc.
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
- Diploma in Business/Office Admin or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in performing office admin, procurement duties, real estate/property management and or soft facilities like WSH, pest control, etc
- Experience in working in data centre facility or similar environment
- Perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment that includes attending to walk-in visitors/customers
- Mature and professional to function independently as well as work in a team
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment handling walk-in customers and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
Closing on 21 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company