Executive, Distribution Services
MANULIFE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Insurance
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$4500
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Performance Management Executive with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manulife Distribution Services is looking for a self-motivated Performance Management Executive, to be a valuable key driver in representing Distribution on supporting our various sales channels. The role will involve in delivering performance reports and driving department’s efficiency and effectiveness in the work processes.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We are looking for someone:
Performance Management & Reporting
- Provide reporting support to Agency Management team and salesforce team
- Conduct post-mortem analysis of the effectiveness of the incentives and campaigns
- Responsible in extracting and integrating data from primary or secondary data sources to compute & monitor results for sales incentives and customer campaigns
- Reporting and presenting timely and accurate results to key stakeholders
- Analyzing and interpreting the data to forecast trends and projections on the results and requirements of the incentives and campaigns
Innovation & Strategy Execution
- Develop performance management system for Distributors
- Manages end-to-end of initiatives undertaken by the business and engaging multiple stakeholders to formulate strategy and deliver the project within stipulated timelines
- Support in system enhancements and User Acceptance Testing. This will include determining scope of system enhancement, preparing user requirements and test plans.
Nice to Haves:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication Skills: Able to present findings or translate the data into an understandable document. Need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Knowledge of statistics and advance user in Microsoft Office Excel, Power BI, Access and VBA;
- Proven experience in data analysis
- Working experience in life insurance industry is preferred
- Meticulous and responsible, with an eye for details
- Able to work in fast & dynamic environment, well organized
- Able to multi-task and work effectively with tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a team
On the job you will:
- Work closely with stakeholders on designing and preparing contest papers for approval
- Able to work with large amounts of data, identify any inaccuracies, and collaborate with internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements
- Our commitment to you
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com
Closing on 07 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company