Executive, Finance – IFRS17 Project
S$4500 - S$6750
Do you want to be part of a team and be the first to implement and transform new accounting standards and policies within an MNC environment? We are looking for a highly motivated, like-minded individual to join our finance team to participate in the development of the finance technical methodology, leaving an impact on new accounting standards and policies. If you are a finance professional who enjoys working in a dynamic team, then this is what you can expect in this Executive/ Senior Executive level role:
• Participating in the Data, Systems and Processes (“DSP”) workstream of the IFRS 17 implementation project.
• Work with the consulting partner and the new CSM tool vendor, to rollout the new solution for the implementation of the new Accounting Standard. This includes working with the IT team, on the proposed solutions to address any data issues.
• Gathering the historical data required for transition purposes.
• Perform UAT testing and Dry Runs and validate outputs, including the accounting entries and relevant disclosures.
• Establish the new work processes and controls (including documentation of SOPs for IT, finance and actuarial) with the new systems and work flow. This should be done in consultation with the BAU team.
• Maintain proper documentation of work performed and key decisions for audit purposes.
• Qualified accountant require minimum CPA and/or Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Good working knowledge of accounting and financial aspects. Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of insurance (or financial services) operations
• Experience in accounting, financial analyst or financial planning and analysis experience gained in the financial services industry (preferably insurance).
• Experience in working with source systems data extraction and investigation (preferably AS400)
Closing on 16 May 2021orview more job listings from this company