Executive, Investor Relations #SGUnitedTraineeships
Marketing / Public Relations, Real Estate / Property Management
S$2500 - S$2500
CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. The efforts of the IR team to maintain leadership in corporate governance and effective two-way communication between the company and key stakeholders have won the Company accolades and awards over the years from IR Magazine Awards - South East Asia, SIAS 19th Investors' Choice Awards, Alpha Southeast Asia 7th Annual Best Corporate-Institutional Investor Awards, Institutional Investors All-Asia Executive Team etc.
The trainee reports in to the Head, Investor Relations of CapitaLand Limited and will be part of the team to deliver excellence in achievement of organisational goals pertaining to Investor Relations. The trainee will be involved in various projects including Annual Reports, Company's Business Update Announcements, Transaction announcement, Investors' events etc.
- Assist in preparation of slides and report typically related to the company’s financial performance, business operations, market trends, competitor comparisons as well as shareholder register analysis
- Assist in research of stock market and stock performance analyses
- Support and update regular deliverables such as quarterly financial report, annual report and stock market analyses and financial marketing collaterals in a timely manner
- Liaise with various business units and investor relations teams across the group to ensure coordinated initiatives and messaging
- Participate in the ideation of marketing materials and events and coordinating the production and planning process with different parties
- Degree in Economics, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Communications or related discipline
- Applicants with the relevant Degree without work experience may apply. You must have strong writing skills and understanding of investment concepts
- Work experience in a global fund house, advertising, real estate related sectors would be a plus
- Strong organisational skills, analytical and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods and use of Bloomberg station is a plus
- Driven, self-starter attitude with a keenness to pursue a career in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills in English. Knowledge in an additional language would be a plus.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified to take a written test
The Traineeship will end on 2 Aug 2021.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company