Executive, Product Management
ETIQA INSURANCE PTE. LTD.
Insurance, Professional Services
S$3000 - S$6000
Etiqa is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. Do you have what it takes?
- Passionate about working with people?
- A creative thinker with a positive attitude & outlook?
- A strong dynamic communicator able to collaborate effectively?
- Willing to learn, adapt & grow in a fast paced work environment?
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
This exciting proposition allows you to work with Etiqa, a leader in the insurance sector, optimizing your unique skill set, and getting onboard our journey towards “Making The World A Better Place”.
- To manage and coordinate the life product launch and implementation
- To contribute ideas and participate in product discussions with stakeholders such as Life Pricing team and Distribution Channels etc. to firm up the product design
- To ensure the relevant documents are produced properly and updated timely such as product specifications, policy provisions, product summary and product FAQ etc.
- To ensure the regulatory requirements (such as MAS 307 and CPF Investment Scheme) are fulfilled in terms of product development process and product documents
- To perform monthly market research and competitors’ analysis and propose the necessary for ILP product development and enhancement
- To liaise with stakeholders such as IT, Life Operations and Finance etc. to prepare the product launches, system set-ups and conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) for new products and product enhancements
- To plan and conduct new product launch briefing to Distribution Channels, external sales partners and internal staff
- To assume any other tasks/projects assigned from time to time and ensure the quality of deliverables
- Experience in product development with recognised degree in Insurance, Finance, Business, Investment and Actuarial etc.
- Team player with good working attitude, able to multi-tasks and enjoy working in a fast pace environment
- Good stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Able to think creatively, working independently, results oriented and high performance driven
- To be pro-active in identifying issues and provide the relevant suggestions on viable mitigation action plans
- Proficient in MS office
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company