Executive Sous Chef
HARILELA HOTELS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
S$5500 - S$7000
At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand, you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn, we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Join us as an Executive Sous Chef in Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can:
- Lead the kitchen operations team in the absence of an Executive Chef
- Develop and train young talent within the kitchen operations team
- Deliver food excellence to our guests
- Work with the team to deliver financial efficiency
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:-
- Duty meals
- Birthday Leave on your birthday month
- Monthly LOVE Hour
- Medical, dental & optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- 25-50% F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Singapore Hotels
- Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- Room to Grow opportunities
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
· Tertiary Education in Culinaryt preferred;
· At least 10 years of experience in Culinary and 2 years of experience in a similar capacity;
· Excellent interpersonal, leadership and supervision skills;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office & Property Management System
Closing on 22 May 2021orview more job listings from this company