EXECUTIVE TRADE FINANCE
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Banking and Finance
S$2000 - S$3000
- Processing of Letters of Credit – 2nd Advising/Direct and Lc amendments.
- Attend to clients at the counter for Letter of Credits/Amendments collection and handle payments.
- Balance daily payment of advising/amendments charges made by cheques or cash.
- Fax or email Letter of Credit/amendment advise to clients.
- Waive charges in Finacle.
- File, sort, dispatch of Letter of Credit and Amendment.
- Calling up clients or sending swift messages with Letter of Credit/Amendment pending at the counter for 3 days for more.
- Processing of Import Letters of Credit and Amendment.
- Handling of import documents (under LC and collection) from lodgement stage till realization.
- Processing of TR, Invoice and Freight Financing requests including approval, follow-up and realization. Excel register maintenance related to all import financing.
- Handling Inward Documentary Collections (IDC) and Outward Documentary Collections (ODC) including followup of overdue collections.
- Conduct all due diligence / EDD checks such as name screening, sanction checks, price checks as per AML CFT policy and to ensure all checks done as per product checklists (including vessel tracking / IMB checks).
- Update daily exception report and preparing other daily / weekly / monthly reports related to the desk (including irregularity report).
- Processing import payments via debiting customer account/trust receipts.
- Ensuring that transactions are done as per various policy/regulatory guidelines (compliance, risk, loan, UCPDC, TF Manual and AML/ CFT Policy and Procedures and ICC guidelines etc.)
- Weekly / Monthly balancing of products handled.
- Achieving business targets allotted.
- Reconciliation of Nostro account entries related to the area of operations.
- Attending to queries of customers, supervisors and other banks via phone mail, swift, walk in etc. related to the area of operations.
- Timely submission of audit documents and attending to audit requirements for all audits including IA, Internal, Compliance, Statutory & Regulatory audits
- Other trade related activities based on business / bank requirements
Diploma or Degree Holder in any field
Minimum 2-3 years relevant Trade Finance experience in Bank
Good communication skills
Good Excel skills and Microsoft office experience
Closing on 29 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company