ECON HEALTHCARE (ASIA) LIMITED
S$2800 - S$3500
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage the technical team with prioritisation and coordination of repairs, upgrades or maintenance works, review and implement cost-effective maintenance programmes and contractor management.
2. Involved in the procurement of services, from specifying requirements, site visits, works briefing, to managing quotations and awarding of contract.
3. Oversee and coordinate fire system reviews and ensure the systems are updated and fire safety regulations complied with and processes disseminated and implemented at the centres and West Point Hospital.
4. Support the Ops Director in resource management review and support, from maximising use of internal technical resource to fire system resource management.
5. Perform reviews to increase the productivity of facilities team and relevant resources to deliver a “healthy” facilities in Econ Heathcare Group.
6. Perform such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Minimum a Diploma / Degree in Building or Facility Management.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in facility management.
3. Must possess a Fire and Safety Management Certificate.
4. Resourceful and able to communicate effectively with staff, contractors and consultants.
5. Willing to travel to the various homes/centres in Singapore.
6. Knowledge of fire and safety management.
Closing on 26 May 2021orview more job listings from this company