FICC Technology: AVP / VP, Core Java Software Engineer, eFX Technology, Global Markets Technology
MERRILL LYNCH GLOBAL SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$20000
- Highly technical with at least 8 years Java server-side development experience.
- Must possess an advanced degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant analytical degree.
- Have full technology stack knowledge of Java to Linux and networks.
- KDB / Q experience
- Have prior pricing or algo-trading experience in any asset class.
- Have excellent communication skills to face off to tech management, Quantitative Strategies Group and trading desk.
- Full SDLC experience, Git, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Advanced programming skills including: understanding of algorithms and data structures, design patterns, multi-threading.
- Candidate must be a strong team player
- Experience in 3rd line production support
What you can expect
We are a high performing front-office development team working on delivery of new strategic pricing and auto-hedging capabilities for FICC E-Trading for 2021.
In a typical day you can expect to develop Java code, review code written by your colleagues, attend Agile ceremonies, refine requirements with users (Quantitative Strategies Group and Traders) and liaise with sibling teams in EFX (market access, dashboard, price distribution etc). There will be occasional L3 support.
You will have the opportunity to work with leading edge ultra-low-latency technologies like zero-GC JVMs, kernel bypass networking, core pinning and market data technologies.
What you will do
- Develop new real-time, low-latency pricing services for FX Swaps pricing and NDF auto-hedging
- Develop new features and enhancements to existing pricing and auto-hedging services for Spot and NDF
- Update existing codebase as required by external venue upgrades, internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Fully engage with the Agile SDLC
- Work alongside Quantities Strategies Group to review code and enhance back testing capabilities.
- Solve problems independently, manage your own workload, engage other teams where required, escalate appropriately and pro-actively drive tasks to completion
About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Closing on 12 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company