Field Applications Engineer
FARO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, Engineering
S$2000 - S$5000
- Act as the resident technical and subject matter expert both internally and with customers, quickly and easily solving prospective applications with the product
- Support Account Managers as the primary technical resource for product and solution demonstrations to end customers. Including creating specific demonstration workflows to harmonize and create consistent messages
- Coordinate, schedule and provide technical training and support to our customers at either their site, FARO site, via web, or remote within limited but given standards
- Provide aftersales application support on FARO products to customer specific business requirements, train and advise correct techniques to achieve the results expected to obtain from FARO Products
- Ensure the quality of the provided technical trainings and demonstrations (self-reliability)
- Ensure that all customers are served within established timing parameters (self-control)
- Collaborate with other Field Applications Engineers and Support Engineers to test workflows, solve problems, and share knowledge, including documenting workflows to share globally both for internal and external use
- Prepare and maintain training equipment (documents, devices, …)
- Collaborate with relevant teams/departments from other disciplines within FARO (e.g.Sales, Product Marketing, R&D) to convey customer requirements and respond to functional and technical elements of Requests for Information/Requests for Proposal.
- Act as a backup for the 3rd/4th Level Support within Customer Service
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Support the organization in decision making by providing relevant information/documentation
Closing on 21 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company