Banking and Finance, Manufacturing
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$4800
- Responsible for financial planning & analysis for the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Review subsidiaries report and ensure its accuracy.
- Plan and execute of transfer pricing policies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management
- Manage accounting for Group.
- In charge of profitability reporting by business, region, and product segment; and aid in using these reports to drive improvements in the business monthly and quarterly.
- Work on capital management.
- Handle annual budget and quartely forecast.
- Lead cross-function projects (R&D).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- Strong analytical skills.
- Minimum 2-5 Years of working experiences.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in SAP system.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company