Finance and Administrative Manager
TOUREGO PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
S$4500 - S$6000
Led by Stanford and MIT alumni with years of professional and management experience, Tourego is a disruptive new force in the niche market of tourism finance, solving outbound travellers’ pain points through technology. We seek to undermine the existing order among the incumbent market players with our new ideas on how business should be done in this US$65b market.
We are expanding our team to hire a Finance Manager to join us in building this exciting enterprise from its inception and see it through to a resounding success, as we begin to scale globally. This position offers you an opportunity to build a rewarding career as part of a fast-growing young company and a highly driven team.
Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Manager leads the financial forecasting, planning, analytical, and monitoring of the performance of the business units, and makes financial recommendations to the formulation of strategic plans to anticipate and meet the funding and cash flow needs of the Company, aligned with the overall direction of the Company to ensure the overall financial well-being of the Company.
The Finance Manager leads the Finance team in Singapore and manages service providers in foreign subsidiaries to deliver efficient operational outcomes in the finance and accounting functions.
- Analysis & Planning - Prepare financial models and forecasts for senior management.
- Management Reporting - Work with Strategic Planning Office to design and implement performance metrics and prepare monthly and quarterly management reports to monitor such performance.
- Budget Management - Support the CEO in the preparation of the Company budget.
- Finance & Accounting - Responsible for the routine finance and accounting tasks including payroll, invoicing, accounts payable & receivable and other transactions.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting - Handle full set of accounts and all aspects of financial accounting matters including monthly, quarterly, year-end closing, consolidation of financial statements, and liaison with external auditor.
- Tax - Ensure the timely and accurate filing/processing of company taxation matters, including monthly GST returns.
- Internal Controls - Develop, implement and monitor finance procedures and internal controls.
- Office Administration and Procurement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. CA / ACCA / CPA Qualification favourable.
- 5+ years of FP&A and accounting experience, most recently in a senior FP&A function.
- Knowledge of Singapore GST is imperative.
- Experience in Big 4 will be advantageous.
- Strong technical background across financial reporting, tax and accounting standards and regulations.
- Firm understanding of general commercial law including the Companies Act and contract law.
- Knowledge of Xero, MYOB, Power BI and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strategic in outlook with sharp commercial acumen.
- Resourceful with excellent analytical skills and pro-active to recommend solutions to issues identified.
- Hands-on and proa-active attitude towards work.
- Prioritize incoming tasks, while adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mastery of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Eager to impart knowledge to grow team members professionally.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing on 22 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company