Finance Executive (Bunker Trade)
CONSORT BUNKERS PTE LTD
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Others
S$3000 - S$4000
Objective of role
Take charge of the financial health of our company by administering financing operations to meet legal requirements. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- To assist Finance Manager in daily management of cash position and monitoring of trade related financial transactions within and outside the company and preparations of payment and receipt vouchers.
- Liaison and negotiation with suppliers on issuance of Standby Letter of Credit and Documentary Letter of Credit.
- Submission and preparation of financing documents and coordination of loans drawdown (trade) with Banks.
- Monitoring of Purchases including Contracts and loading documents for SBLC application and processing of USD payments.
- Operational knowledge required in order to follow closely on Fuel Oil Procurement Process and cater for SBLC requirements.
- To ensure timely payments and collections against proper and accurate documents and invoices.
- Assist Accounting Manager in month-end closing and follow-up on supporting documents from suppliers.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Assist in other duties as and when assigned.
- Diploma or Degree holder in areas of Business Studies or Finance Related Field
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and committed to work hard in order to meet tight deadlines
- Possess excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking with the ability to priorities tasks and work autonomously
- Excellent team player and strong individual contributor
Closing on 17 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company