ENVIRO-HUB HOLDINGS LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, General Work, Manufacturing, Social Services
S$2600 - S$3200
Roles & Responsibilities
- In charge and control of bank accounts, inflow and outflow
- In charge of all Receivables
- Manage the full spectrum of general accounting and finance function
- Assist in General Ledger and annual budgeting process
- Responsible for monthly management accounts for internal reporting
- Prepare of quarterly forecast and analysis
- Monitor monthly cash flows
- Preparation and submission of GST returns
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register and Stocks reconciliation
- Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax, legal advisors and bankers
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- Minimum GCE "A" Levels / Diploma in Accountancy / LCCI or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience with full sets of accounts.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills
- Meticulous and possess positive working attitude
- SAP experience preferred
- Company Transport pick up at Boon Lay
- Lunch will be provided
Closing on 07 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company