Finance Manager #SGUnitedJobs
HUMANIZE LOGISTICS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Admin / Secretarial, Banking and Finance, Human Resources, Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract, Full Time, Flexi-work
S$4000 - S$5500
We’re looking for a Finance Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day accounting & finance function within the company..
- Perform daily accounting & finance duties including receivables and payables processes, general ledger, tax and bank reconciliation, etc.;
- Prepare Payroll and other HR-related requirements.
- Prepare Costing, Budgeting and Financial Forecasting Management;
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports for subsidiaries;
- Consolidate accounts and ensure compliance with accounting and IRAS standards;
- Assist in group consolidation reports;
- Support audit and tax queries;
- Liaise with banks on banking transactions;
- Manage timely closing process and reconciliations, including for intercompany transactions;
- Support the operational teams in maintaining strong vendor relationships.
- Recruitment and HR matters.
- Familiar with Logistics industry.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting & Finance or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting, finance and HR;
- Strong understanding of accounting principles;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency;
Closing on 10 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company