Finance Manager (up to $7k)
JULIAN GREY CORPORATE ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Manufacturing
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$7000
Julian Grey's client is an established organization involved in Manufacturing and Costing business.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports (management and financial reports)
- Responsible for monthly budgeting and forecast.
- Analyse manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Handle cash flow projection and suggestions on capital investment-related matters.
- Provide recommendations for improvement on accounting & business operation policies, procedures, and internal control.
- Maintain and update audit schedules; liaise with external Auditors and Tax Agents.
- As a key person from the finance team to involve in processes streamline activities / projects.
- min Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, candidates with CPA / CA / ACCA or equivalent will be an advantage
- Experience in handling full scope of Finance with a Manufacturing setup. Costing knowledge will be a must.
- Good financial accounting knowledge and finance skills
- Possess strong initiative and able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Follow us for more updates, interview tips!
Our telegram channel for job opportunities -
Tasmine Ong Reg No. R2094399
Julian Grey Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd.
EA License No: 19C9568
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company