CHAWK TECHNOLOGY INT'L (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$6000 - S$8000
- Lead staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable legislation.
- Responsibilities include planning and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
- Implementation of Finance strategies and objectives. Ensure staff have a consistent understanding of business strategy in local country.
- Ensure compliance with established financial processes, local compliance requirements, financial reporting and review of revenue, expenditures, asset management, tax, management reporting and administration.
- Advise operational leaders on financial, strategic, organizational, and business issues for growth strategies.
- Assist in implementation of management and administrative financial systems to provide structure for sustained business growth.
- Oversee financial planning & business performance analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, cash flow, investment & risk management activities.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial statements and adher to corporate reporting timetables.
- Manage & liaise with external auditor/tax agent
- Implement new EPR
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct manager/management team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Manufacturing experience.
- Understand inventory management & costing.
- Group Consolidated account (preferable)
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to identify financial issues, develop and execute mitigating actions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership capability to direct, manage and mentor staff/others.
- Well organized, resourceful and detailed-oriented, deadline driven.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, CA qualified (or equivalent) and 10 years’ experience in accounting, management experience
- Desired: Mature and strong team player with positive communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and adept in managing a team.
Closing on 22 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company