THE PLACE HOLDINGS LIMITED
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
S$5000 - S$6000
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Preparation & analysis all financial control, accounting report, schedules for finance & monthly Business Unit review
- Perform accounts consolidation for the Group
- Supervise and work with accounting team on daily operations (GL, progress claim billings, AR, AP, Inter-company reconciliation, transaction data entries, cash-flow, and staff's claim reimbursements etc).
- Provide key support in all aspects of finance to management.
- Handle intercompany reconciliation.
- In charge of external and internal audit matters and ensure compliance of audit, tax, and statutory requirements.
- Manage, handle, and maintain full sets of accounts.
- Review and ensure accurate and timely submission for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial year closing of GST submission, corporate tax, and audit.
- Supervise financial services such as customer payments, payroll, staff claims and government grant claims.
- Work together with all departments, prepare annal budget, monitor and control the achievement.
- Draft and review contracts and agreements
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time.
- Degree in Accountancy
- Min 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to read and write Chinese is a must
- Prior work experience in Big 4 will have an added advantage
- Meticulous and organized.
- Possess excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in full sets of accounts
- 5-day work week
- Those who can start immediately or within a short notice period will have an added advantage.
Closing on 09 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company