FINANCE MANAGER APAC
ETHOSENERGY TURBINES SINGAPORE PTE. LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$11250 - S$12500
Providing and explaining business managers in the region all relevant financial & operating informationin a clear, concise, accurate & timely manner with analysis of financial data that allows for key decisions to be made in a well-informed way, as well as being responsible for integrity of the balancesheet within all entities within region.
· Make well-informed and timely financial decisions with a full understanding of their consequences
and impact on the Business.
· Develop and implement financial strategies to improve EE KPIs aiming to better cash generation and
· Control of the use of funds by the businesses within limits laid down by EthosEnergy and take a lead
role in controlling and reducing working capital and ensure effective cash management.
· Ensuring proper financial control procedures are developed, communicated & maintained within
the business. These procedures must be auditable, meet all corporate, statutory and institutional
· Identifying potential cost savings and eliminating unnecessary cost within budget for cost centers.
· Cash generation by applying effective and timely billing and cash collection procedure, careful
management of payments and assist in reducing surplus assets.
· To mitigate foreign currency exposures and avoid double taxation.
· Explanation variances in revenues and margins within regions and actions for robust forecasting
and planning procedures.
· Cultivating a continuous improvement culture that includes measuring and publishing on a regular
basis key KPI’s processes.
· Ensure the tax, statutory, and regulatory requirements are in compliance.
· Participation in management meetings of the businesses by interaction with other members of the
management team that includes Operations, Human Resources, Commercial, Health & Safety,
Environmental, Sales, and Service Excellence.
· Proactive contribution to performance improvement initiatives.
This role covers the entire region APAC (including and has directional lead over all finance managers
within its region. It’s taking a key role in growing business’ EBIT and cash by 50% annually.
Will be measured EE East Hemisphere goals and objectives in particular on EBIT, Operating Cash Flow
and DSO improvements.
Day to day leadership of all financial controllers and finance business managers located within
businesses within the regions including performance management, coaching and succession planning.
Principal Working Relationship
This role is the key interface of Finance to Sales’ and Operation’s Leaders in the region.
Qualifications / Competencies
· You have strong financial acumen applying appropriate financial tools to make decisions and solve
· You consider performance across the company and meet regularly with internal/external customers
and/or suppliers to plan and measure improvements.
· You act decisively to turn around inefficient or under-performing areas or activities.
· You promote best practice and continuous improvement.
· You set challenging objectives for self and staff that reflect key strategic priorities for the
Thinking and Knowing
· You analyse business data, identify potential problems, spot inconsistencies and take corrective
· You challenge traditional solutions and work with others to develop creative and innovative
· You think globally. You act locally, but only when it is best for the organization as a whole.
· You have the right instinct for business opportunities and deals
· You get things done by developing good working relationships with others and through team
· You consider cultural aspects and communicate effectively.
· You express your views and opinions clearly, concisely, openly and assertively when dealing with
· You keep your boss and stakeholders fully informed on key issues – no surprises!
· You demonstrate your receptiveness and responsiveness to feedback.
· You help your staff or team to understand the business vision, mission, values and strategy and
clearly define and communicate the standards of performance, attitude and behaviour expected
within the business.
· You maintain full control of work under increased loading.
· You maintain control of your emotions while working under pressure.
· Your Leadership style is informal, supportive and flexible; you adapt your management style to fit
different business situations and the needs and abilities of your staff.
· You do not hold on to work that could be delegated.
· You take full responsibility for your own decisions.
· You develop and maintain a commercial focus that is centred on the Business Vision.
· You act as a ‘change agent’ for the business, linking change with continuous improvement.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company