PTERIS GLOBAL LIMITED
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$10000 - S$12000
- Manage a dual reporting to General Manager in Singapore and Group CFO in China.
- Supervise the whole finance department with 8 members in Singapore and 3 members overseas (India, UAE and USA).
- Manage the full spectrum of financial functions, including but not limited to compliance, reporting, accounting, taxation, internal and external audit, business plan, cash flow, cost analysis, etc.
- Build up partnership with external parties, such as major customers, banks, etc.
- Taking a leading role to work with various departments to strive for cost control and reduction.
- Serve as one of the top management team to be responsible for the financial results.
- Demonstrated capability to manage a finance team with diversified culture.
- Experience in senior management role in companies with minimal S$100 million revenue.
- Experience in senior management role in construction or project-based industry.
- Experience in managing business in overseas countries, such as India, Middle East, USA, etc.
- Experience in managing taxation in overseas countries, such as India, Middle East, USA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and PR skills.
- Willing to travel to overseas if necessary.
Closing on 13 May 2021orview more job listings from this company