Financial Planner | Perm OR #SGUP 6mth Traineeship w/ Allw | Fresh Grad and Mid-Career welcome | Relationship Management | Insurance & Investments
AVALLIS FINANCIAL PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Advertising / Media, Banking and Finance, Consulting, Insurance
Full Time, Internship/Traineeship
S$1600 - S$6000
· Do It Right – Through Comprehensive Training provided by Managers with proven track records
· Be Relevant – Don't be a Salesman. Advise on Long-term Financial Goals: Wealth Management, Retirement Planning, Personal/Corporate Insurance, etc.
· Do It Smart – Develop a Holistic and Ethical Business Plan to stand out above Competitors
What We Offer
· For #SGUnited Trainees: Fixed Allowance scheme for up to the first 6 months before transition to Full Commission (subject to review on case-by-case basis)
- Fresh Graduates -- $2,500
- Non-Mature Mid Career Individuals -- $3,000
- Mature Mid Career Individuals -- $3,800
· Impartiality through access to a large majority of Insurance/Financial Products, unrestricted by Provider, to cater to your clients’ bespoke needs
· Mentorship Support for individuals who are Driven and Aspire to a Fruitful Career
· Comprehensive Skills & Technical Trainingto master Personal Financial Planning and engage other individuals to achieve their Goals
Avallis (formerly First Principal), a pioneer Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) agency was founded in 1997. Since then, Avallis has developed into a sophisticated Financial Institution with Products/Solutions ranging from basic Financial products to Private Banking products (via an External Asset Manager model), and complex solutions for Mega Wealthy clients (min. net worth of USD50 Million).
· Advocate the best paths to achieve long-term Financial Stability and Success via Insurance and Financial instruments
· Research the Full Spectrum of Financial Products available, identify their Unique Selling Points (USPs) and recommend the right ones to Clients
· Understand Wealth Planning and advise on Investment Portfolio Management
· Perform Prospecting, Marketing and Salesactivities
· Receive Mentorship from Manager to develop hands-on experience in Client Management
· To qualify for #SGUnited Traineeship: Singaporean Citizens and SPR only
· Min. Local Diploma of any discipline
· Strong desire to develop a career in Financial Advisory/Planning and Wealth Management
· Having prior or existing relevant experience is not required- Comprehensive Training Programme by Internal and External providers is available
· Strong Entrepreneurial mindset
Why Join Us?
With no agency ties, our Clients can rest assured knowing that Avallis’ Financial Advisers act exclusively in their Clients’ interest. Our neutral and independent recommendations give you true luxury of choice to maximise the possibilities and potential of our extensive range of financial planning solutions.
You may do so via the Apply link,
Contact Mr Wein Ng, Talent Acquisition Executive, via Call/Whatsapp at 8891 8058 for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with confidentiality and discretion.
Closing on 19 May 2021orview more job listings from this company