Financial Reporting and Accounting Analyst (Location: West)
ADROIT HR PROFESSIONAL PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Risk Management
S$4000 - S$5000
This role is to assist the Finance & Accounting Manager in the monitoring of risk management (middle office activity), and the analysis of the financial performance of the operation in the Group.
- Perform key role in analysis of key financial performance indicators of the Group.
- Identify and improve financial status by analyzing actual Financial Statements with forecasts and historical trends
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of management reports for senior Management review
- Perform and analyze the consolidation of the Group Financial Statements
- Coordinate closely with the subsidiaries on the submission of closing schedules, and oversee the closing of the accounting period
- Budget and forecast of the balance sheet and cash flow
- Perform and analyze weekly cashflow forecast for Group
- Assist with Board meeting presentation materials and slides.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Be proactive in detecting and performing any efficiency-related activities regarding his/her functions
- Manage Group Chart of Accounts
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or ACCA or its equivalent,with at least 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in a Controller, Financial Analyst, Accountant, or equivalent role, preferably with regional exposure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial modeling and financial analysis skills
- Good computer literacy especially in MS Excel
- Working knowledge in SAP is a MUST
- Knowledge of Indonesian Language would be a plus
Closing on 08 May 2021orview more job listings from this company