Fintech Performance Growth Analyst
GETS ASIA PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations, Professional Services, Sales / Retail
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$6500
About Global eTrade Services (GeTS)
Global eTrade Services (GeTS), a global leading trade platform company, is shaping the future of trade and supply chain with its innovative use of technology and deep G2B and B2B domain expertise. GeTS enables the orchestration of physical logistics, compliance and financial requirements of trade and supply chain seamlessly, smartly and securely, thus powering global trade by making it accessible, predictable and easier to fulfil. The company has linkages to 61 Customs nodes across the world, with more than 175,000 connected parties and conducting 24.1 million transactions annually.
About the Role:
The Fintech Performance Growth Analyst will set up acquisition channels for the Fintech team. He/She oversees digital channels to hit KPIs.
· Gain a quick and deep understanding of the products, the markets it exists in, the unique selling points and its competitors
· Understand the company's KPI targets
· Conceive, execute and optimise winning go-to-market strategies with sustainable acquisition costs in a short turnaround time to drive revenue growth in line with company targets
· Reduce CACs through rapid testing and split testing of campaigns
· Devise and execute SEO and backlinking strategies to increase site traffic and SERP rankings for specific keywords.
· At least 3-4 years of relevant performance marketing experience with trackable performance record in Fintech sector
· Native command of English and Chinese due to aquisition in China market
· Good foundation of marketing analytics and reporting.
· Deep understanding of B2C digital and social media paid strategies and hands-on experience across various DSP, including but not limited to GMP and FBM. Knowledge of marketing automation platform such as Hubspot is a plus
· E-commerce or start-up background is a plus
Closing on 22 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company