First Vice President - Corporate Banking Department Asia Pacific Division
SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$17000 - S$18500
- Work with business stakeholders to identify opportunities to apply digitalisation solutions to solve business problems, and support the digitalisation of internal processes. In particular, lead/support digitalisation initiatives in trade finance / transaction banking.
- Work with external partners such as Microsoft, AWS, Accenture and NEC etc to lead digitalisation initiatives.
- Collaborate with SMBC Asia Innovation Centre (AIC) Digital Lab team and Business Development & Alliances team to develop and test new business models to improve customer / employee digital experience.
- Liaise with Tokyo head office counterparts, which includes communicating in Japanese language and preparing internal memo/ application paper in Japanese. The role also requires translation of documents from Japanese to English and vis-à-vis
- Contribute to the knowledge capital and staff training in the region.
- Seek opportunities to increase awareness of AIC internally and externally.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 10 – 12 years' experience in delivering technology solution to corporate customers
- Experience in applied data analytics, data science or Big Data. Preferably in financial institutions
- Successful track record in implementing digital transformation initiatives with financial institutions
- Proficient in English and Japanese as this role needs to prepare/translate documents from Japanese to English and vis-à-vis and to communicate effectively with Tokyo Head office.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical, communication, presentation and consultative skills
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company