First Vice President, Innovation & Capabilities (Data Analytic & Modelling)
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$11000 - S$20000
- To be an innovative leader responsible for the creation of new data analytics and science capabilities in a first-line-of-defence risk and control function within Group Technology & Operations of a large and complex financial institution.
- Envision and execute strategies that will improve visibility of risk insights and effectiveness of T&O risk assurance programs through process automation, influencing the early identification and management of emerging risks.
- Proactively work with the T&O Risk Governance & Assurance function head, department heads and domain specialists within the function in order to provide advanced analytic data modeling systems for use cases.
- Provide shared services to the larger T&O Risk Governance & Assurance function in the main overseas banking subsidiaries for use case data analytics and modelling deployment.
- Design and launch innovative and complex analytic models, utilizing a blend of contemporary and traditional data mining techniques, applied to both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Responsible for overseeing activities of the data analyst ensuring proper execution of duties and alignment with the function’s overall vision.
- Nurture data analytics skills within the risk and assurance teams.
- A master’s degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field. A working experience of the same is also acceptable for the position.
- Be technologically adept and especially demonstrate an understanding of database and computer software, and to be highly proficient and experienced in scripting languages and have rapid prototyping skills, that is, fluency in SQL, Python, R, Java, VB, among others.
- At least 7 years of working experience in a data science position, preferably working as a Senior Data Scientist.
- Outstanding skills in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, which will all be necessary for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations, for senior management, executives, and stakeholders.
- Exceptionally good skills in SQL server reporting services, analysis services, Qliksense, Tableau, integration services, or any other data visualization tools.
- Highly skilled in statistical and modeling packages such as SAS, Statistica, Matlab, R, visualization and other advanced analysis tools. He will also be an expert in data management programming such as SQL, PL-SQL, and Python as well as being familiar with the workings of time-series analyses.
- Proven and successful track record of leading high-performing data analyst team through the successful performance of advanced quantitative analyses and statistical modeling that positively impact business performance.
Closing on 10 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company