INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE ORGANIZATION (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$3800 - S$5200
The FP&A Analyst will provide stakeholders with relevant financial data necessary for budgetary and financial decisions, and will work closely with FP&A Manager to develop and implement strategies across the division. The successful candidate will need to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in an autonomous and deadline-oriented workplace. The purpose of the FP&A function is to partner with IB’s leaders and teams to plan (budget), forecast and analyze their activities and to provide proactive financial advice on all related matters.
- Provision of timely & reliable information to budget holders to aid their decision-making process & achievement of month end reporting timetables for global finance.
- Analysis of monthly I&E reports, including variances between actual & budget.
- Ensure correct coding of I&E entries.
- Prepare monthly income and expense accruals.
- Obtaining & reviewing non-financial data which supports the financial information.
- Provision of analytical reports to budget holders & FP&A, on a timely basis, to better inform the decision -making processes.
- Help budget holders to complete their annual plans.
- To provide a monthly forecast for review.
- Degree or equivalent in accounting, business or finance
- Working experience in the finance area will be advantageous
- Experience using Oracle and Smartview preferred but not a necessity
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written & oral, with individuals from across the organisation
- Ability to meet objectives & deadlines while assigned to multiple tasks & to work with limited supervision
- Knowledge of administrative systems & experience of developing processes to meet organizational requirements, such as optimizing the use of technology
- Dynamic, proactive, able to work under pressure, reliable, team spirit & interpersonal skills
Closing on 12 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company