Full Stack Developer #SGUP
PAYWHO PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$3000
- Highly attractive remuneration package upon conversion
- Work alongside a young & highly experienced IT Director
- Excellent exposure to strategic Remittance & Fintech projects
As part of the Software Developer Midcareer Programe, you have will the potential to be converted to a Full Stack Developer upon successful completion of the program. We are looking for a developer / aspiring to be developer who is passionate in learning both front & back end programming. You will work alongside senior developers & graphic designers in development projects from conception to final product, therefore gaining excellent exposure and experience in the remittance & Fintech sphere.
Areas of Learning / Responsibilities (Full Stack Developer):
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Further Learning / Competency Building:
- Active participation in developing strategic functions/modules to serve customers, including planning, product testing, de-bugging and application improvements based on latest business requirements & Fintech trends
- Ongoing communication with colleagues from the merchant & marketing departments as well as developers from partner companies
- Candidate with at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent is a plus
- Strong organizational and project management skills is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills & Attention to detail is a plus
Paywho is a one-stop app where users can use it to remit, make day-to-day payments for monthly bills, games & mobile top ups, travel & transport transactions with the convenience of technology. We focus on providing people with an easier way of meeting their daily needs through the ease of a super wallet.
Although Paywho is a relatively young startup, we embraces work-life balance where we work hard and play harder. Colleagues here support one another and embrace an open culture where ideas are valued regardless of your background, experience and position.
Our vision is to become the brightest Singapore based Fintech brand in the world, the journey will be arduous yet enriching; we welcome you to join us if you believe you could take up this challenge!
Closing on 11 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company