ALLEGIS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$8000 - S$12000
Primary Location: Singapore
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate developer to participate and contribute to a venture.
- Participating in an exciting venture and be part of the team to develop the platform.
- Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design.
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release.
- Work closely with designers and product owner to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems.
- Working closely with the design team to create a reusable component library.
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers.
- Strong software engineering and solution design experience is beneficial.
- Provide post production tech support.
- Hands-on experience with Android and iOS mobile Apps built on React Native, with occasional troubleshooting on cloud backend.
Our Ideal Candidate
- About 3 to 5 years of solid experience in front-end development, with strong interest in backend technologies.
- Worked with Frontend Frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.
- Had experience working with React Native.
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS is a bonus.
- You deeply care about providing a great user experience to our users.
- A keen learner with an ambitious and results driven personality, who loves to share with other engineers.
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects.
- Work in an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insights.
- Pro-active and self starter who can work independently.
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, organisational and documentation skills.
- Experience working in agile project team.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company