Functional Lead - Wholesale Corporate Banking Client Onboarding (Entitlements) - (1 Year Contract)
HAYS SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$16500 - S$17500
You’ll be working for a reputable banking company who is looking for Functional Lead focusing on Client Entitlement Model for wholesale corporate banking. This is a 1 year extendable contract and to be based in Singapore. This role is 80% functional and 20% technical.
- You will need to analyse and develop a business operating model and data strategy for the Enterprise Entitlements framework, called Entitlements as a Service.
- You will be responsible for coming up with a governance model that provides a clear oversight of people, technology and data, alongside a Technical Lead and existing development teams.
- Identify key stakeholders, roles and responsibilities and governance between the business and T&I.
- Propose governance and controls at different levels of entitlements.
- Design process of onboarding and offboarding of users, while ensuring aligning to dynamic organization structure.
- Instil standardization practices for users such as creating user manual or requirement templates.
- Advise and compare on best practices and industry standards with respect to entitlements framework, data strategy (e.g. metadata, information assets) and cost sharing model.
- Gather information with product owners and business users and studying the procedures and systems currently in place versus target state of the system.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- May have analysis responsibilities that require skills such as advanced Excel capabilities and SQL
- Minimum 9 - 10 years strong Business Analysis skills: as the functional expert, engage with domain owners around requirements, opportunities and gaps
- Excellent understanding of the wholesale corporate banking client onboarding process, sales activities and other areas.
- Some technology knowledge is required but we don’t expect the person to know the tools or data, the person needs to have in depth understanding of client and sale coverage, how the Front Office works, how the wholesale banking is organized etc.
- Good communication skills with ability to gather requirements from stakeholders and present it to the tech team to ensure on time delivery and manage the business user testing.
- Project Management, communication, strategy aspects are important for this role.
- Good understanding of the business processes related to Entitlements. We are hoping the person to drive the operating model business and technical side on how Entitlements to be managed going forward.
- Knowledge of operating model, governance model strategic planning project experience would be great coupled with strong analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in client entitlements model, information security, cyber security, functional and data access topics.
- Strong Data Architectureexperience including strategy definition and execution.
- Hands on data management, ability to write the user stories, acceptance criteria and setup testing.
- Product owner experience is an advantage.
- This role is open to PR, Singaporean and EP holder (minimum 1 month notice period) based in Singapore.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company