CIRCLE INVESTMENT SUPPORT SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
S$3200 - S$4000
We are a leading independent fund administrator, and for already 20 years we have been delivering best practice fund administration services to our clients.
Our experienced team of professionals deliver a range of integrated services, which combined with our customized approach to client service have earned us a reputation as a favored provider of fund administration services.
We are seeking for Fund Accountant /Senior Fund Accountant to join and support our growing team. You will be working alongside a group of experienced and amiable industry professionals. If you're a passionate self-starter, Circle Partners is a perfect place to grow your career. Apply now!
Responsibilities for Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant
- Providing a full range of fund accounting services to clients, including preparation of the Net Asset Value (NAV) for the funds on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis and other fund accounting output for subsequent review to strict deadlines.
- Process corporate actions, positions and cash accounts reconciliation, and validation of security pricing.
- Provide a complete range of fund administration services to clients and investors in compliance with the company’s service model and policies, liaising with investment managers, brokers, custodians and auditors.
- Initiate wire and account transfer transactions through various internet banking platforms to settle fund’s expenses, redemptions and subscription money movements etc.
- Preparing audit schedules, financial statements, or other reports that may occur from time to time.
- Investor services including AML/KYC.
- Responsible for client/investors queries and other ad hoc request from the clients.
- Supporting the company’s anti-money laundering (AML) framework in place globally and working closely with the team to ensure compliance with the AML framework.
- Be the main point of contact on a day-to-day basis for fund operations.
- Senior Fund Accountant is required to train the junior staff and assist in any ad hoc tasks being assigned by the managers.
Qualifications for Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant
- Degree in Accountancy or finance or equivalent.
- Member of CPA, CA, ACCA, or equivalent. (preferred)
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience with Hedge Funds (preferred) or Private Equity Funds.
- Extensive and proven fund accounting experience.
- Must have knowledge of general accounting and reconciliation practices and procedures.
- Proficient in using PFS-Paxus will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English and Mandarin.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn, self-starter.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude.
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Strong client management skills and good business acumen.
- Proficient computer skills and in advanced Excel functions.
Closing on 01 May 2021orview more job listings from this company